The Nigerian consulate has called for a meeting with presidents, vice presidents, and secretaries-general of sixteen Nigerian organizations in South Africa in a press release that was shared today by a reliable source.
The proposed meeting about ‘Reaffirming our unity and ensuring efficient consular services to Nigerians in South Africa.’ will be held at the Nigerian consulate with His excellency Malik Mike Ahmed Abdul in Illovo, Johannesburg at 10 am on Wednesday, 2nd June 2021.
These are at the list of invited organizations to the proposed meeting.
- Association of the Yorubas in Diaspora South Africa -AYIDSA
- Northern Nigerians in South Africa NNISA (AREWA)
- .Odua Progress Union OPU
- Nigerian Women Association NWASA
- Niger Delta Union
- Christian Association of Nigeria CANSAF
- Nigerian Pastors Association NPASA
- Pentecostal fellowship Nigeria PFN
- Onowu Ndigbo Eze in Council.
- 3 Members of NICASA BOT.
- Association of Nigeria nurses and midwives.
- All Nigerians Nationals in Diaspora ANNID
- Nigerian Doctors Forum.
- Nze Charles Otogboro.